The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

I know that moutarde is singing to me too lol, I love the color. Not sure I would actually wear it. I did have a lululemon hoodie once in that color though that I loved....

Does ANYONE own or have Moutarde mod pics? I think this colour looks awesome, but I'm scared about what it looks like irl....

I have the 07 in a 38 and the leather is perfection! Thick and silky, will hold up and break in beautifully. BIN is a bit high though.
A girl can dream, right?

Ugh, multi-quote is still broken in the iPad app... Thank you for your empathy and kind words, JDN, Jo, Meg, Cookie, Green.Bee, Lara, and Haylesjw!

I am going to try to do the thing that is super difficult for me: just be patient. :biggrin: Lara, I paid $30 for shipping... The listing says Standard shipping, but the item description says Expedited. Like Jo said, I just want to KNOW! The uncertainty is the hardest part.

I know that moutarde is singing to me too lol, I love the color. Not sure I would actually wear it. I did have a lululemon hoodie once in that color though that I loved....

I have the 07 in a 38 and the leather is perfection! Thick and silky, will hold up and break in beautifully. BIN is a bit high though.

I will try via bidding - you never know, although I doubt it. the bin is out of the question although I am pretty certain this is the amazing jacket I saw on pics on Kate Moss which made me fall in love with the classic moto. I want but I ain't crrrazy ;) (Plus i have three kids I have to put through private education)

I will try via bidding - you never know, although I doubt it. the bin is out of the question although I am pretty certain this is the amazing jacket I saw on pics on Kate Moss which made me fall in love with the classic moto. I want but I ain't crrrazy ;) (Plus i have three kids I have to put through private education)

It is gorgeous, but the BIN is definitely out of the question for me too.

So here is poudre. I like it but I'm not in love.

IMG_0238_zps1e546fed.jpg
photo-21_zps6b64a7ca.jpg

I was initially afraid because in different pictures and lighting, poudre had very unappealing pink undertones. I had wanted safari but couldn't find it, and in non flash pictures, poudre and safari looked somewhat similar. I think it's probably to do with the color not doing well against my complexion

Wondering if militaire would be the one! The search continues

I like the leather colour but am not feeling the white zip fabric... I say don't compromise, search for a Safari!

IMG_0238_zps1e546fed.jpg
photo-21_zps6b64a7ca.jpg

I was initially afraid because in different pictures and lighting, poudre had very unappealing pink undertones. I had wanted safari but couldn't find it, and in non flash pictures, poudre and safari looked somewhat similar. I think it's probably to do with the color not doing well against my complexion

The fit is gorgeous on you. I think the colour looks lovely but you have to love it too. X

Ugh, multi-quote is still broken in the iPad app... Thank you for your empathy and kind words, JDN, Jo, Meg, Cookie, Green.Bee, Lara, and Haylesjw!

I am going to try to do the thing that is super difficult for me: just be patient. :biggrin: Lara, I paid $30 for shipping... The listing says Standard shipping, but the item description says Expedited. Like Jo said, I just want to KNOW! The uncertainty is the hardest part.
All good things come to those who wait, I have a good feeling that it will all be ok. X

that isn't that much for shipping from France to the US.I pay usually $22 via videdressing shipping from France to Germany which takes a couple of days. so I would imagine this is a slow shipping method, via the post office. give a few days until the seller actually shipped, and then actual shipping days, well that can take a while. hopefully the right jacket will turn up soon. the lack of communication is another matter, plus I don't think there is a language barrier, since their listing is in English. most people in Europe understand enough English to say: I shipped on xxx the jacket in size xxx.

I have found that high volume sellers often just do not communicate - I once bought from a high volume seller in the US and asked a bunch of things from her, which she all did but never once acknowledged my messages. so she followed through but just didn't communicate.

Whoa... 2007 Black on the Bay (not my listing): http://www.ebay.com/itm/121059663105

The leather looks insanely gorgeous. Super high "buy it now" price though!

Something seems "off" with that listing
The description says that she bought it when the collection first came out because she wasn't sure they would make any more, but that she never wore it, but then she credits "Jakuten" for the pics/details. If you look at the seller's FB, she received FB from a user by the name of Jakuten on 12/30/12 for a Private Transaction (she left FB for Jakuten on 12/29). I'm guessing she just bought this & "borrowed" the previous seller's pics & description. I think if anyone wants to bid, you might want to ask for new pics just to be sure this is the same jacket and that its in the same condition described/shown

Something seems "off" with that listing
The description says that she bought it when the collection first came out because she wasn't sure they would make any more, but that she never wore it, but then she credits "Jakuten" for the pics/details. If you look at the seller's FB, she received FB from a user by the name of Jakuten on 12/30/12 for a Private Transaction (she left FB for Jakuten on 12/29). I'm guessing she just bought this & "borrowed" the previous seller's pics & description. I think if anyone wants to bid, you might want to ask for new pics just to be sure this is the same jacket and that its in the same condition described/shown

You've got a little private detective in you! I love that. Thanks for giving us the heads up onthe listing and seller.

IMG_0238_zps1e546fed.jpg
photo-21_zps6b64a7ca.jpg

I'm still debating.. I like it a lot but I really want to be able to justify it and know I will be going to it time and time again. Maybe I should sleep on it and try it on during the day as well

It looks great on you, but if it isn't what you were hoping for you should hold out for one that you will be completely head-over-heels for!

Lovely Fi, you are a good luck charm! :smile: not two minutes after you posted this, I got an email from the seller! Everything will be ok! Whew.... Now to just be patient and wait... :smile: :hugs:

Huzzaaah!