Ok Wait Seriously Please Please Someone Tell Me What This Means!!!!!!

helpl!!! slush

workin' hard
Aug 24, 2006
ok someone please please tell me what this means i just got this msg after someone took my item at a BIN

i dont understand:
The results of the following listings have been cancelled due to bidding activity that took place without the account owner's authorization:

180104056510 COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE ACCORDION ZIP WALLET BNWTmsrp198

We have temporarily suspended the bidding account and we are working with the account owner to prevent any additional unauthorized activity. Since the account owner did not initiate these bids, fees resulting from the listings in question have been credited to your account.

Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to automatically relist these items for you. Instead, to relist these items you will need to start from the beginning of the listing process, either through the "Sell Your Item" process or through your third party listing service. We know that this is an inconvenience and we apologize for the negative impact it may cause you. We are working on tools to allow you to relist your items without starting from the beginning, but they are not available at this time.

Do not respond to this email, as your reply will not be received. If there are issues that have not been addressed by this message, you can contact us by clicking the "Help" link located at the top of most eBay pages and selecting "Contact Us" from the menu on the left hand side of the page.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

I think it means that the buyer got out of the sale by telling Ebay that someone hacked into their account and bid on your item.

It means that you'll have to relist your item again.

It happened to me yesterday too!!! :cursing:

I wonder that all fees would be refunded to my ebay account???

Could it happen again and again with my listings???

FYI, I didn't list mine as BIN, I created the bidding.

Now, I dont know how to cope with this as well. :hysteric:

I got that today. your listing was TKO'ed. so basically you get all your fees back but you have to relist from scratch unless you have it saved in turbolister or something like that. i had something up that just showed up this morning and within an hour was bin'ed. then when i went to invoice it got tko'd. it stinks but when i called ebay they explained that the remove it completely so the buyer cannot leave you fb- ie neg you- and if they relisted it for you that might still be able to happen so you need to relist yourself. they said the best way to avoid it is to list your bins with immediate payment required.

I got that today. your listing was TKO'ed. so basically you get all your fees back but you have to relist from scratch unless you have it saved in turbolister or something like that. i had something up that just showed up this morning and within an hour was bin'ed. then when i went to invoice it got tko'd. it stinks but when i called ebay they explained that the remove it completely so the buyer cannot leave you fb- ie neg you- and if they relisted it for you that might still be able to happen so you need to relist yourself. they said the best way to avoid it is to list your bins with immediate payment required.

hlfinn: you make me clear as crystal. :idea:
Many thanks. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

no prob. i freaked out when it happened to me. i thought maybe my listing was veroed or something but the very sweet man on the phone explained it to me and made me feel much better.

o awsome how do you make something IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQ? do you just write that or is that an option somehwer?E!

It's a little checkbox on the listing form, I think right under where you put your BIN it says "require immediate payment from buyers using BIN"

It may not be the account owner's problem. People hack into legit accounts all the time and then go hog wild with BIN because it means they get the seller's e-mail address in teh end of auction e-mail, so they can spam your e-mail account directly rather than having to go through ebay.

I think it means that the buyer got out of the sale by telling Ebay that someone hacked into their account and bid on your item.

It means that you'll have to relist your item again.

It means that the buyers account was hijacked and someone is BIN stuff to 1) get your email address (which is automatically provided to the winner) and/or 2) get your auction off of eBay.

I have had this happen several times with the same items over the last three weeks. The buyer's account is being hijacked and the accounts are usually ones that have not been used in a long time. Mine were all from overseas buyers so I limited my auctions to US buyers only and have had no more problems. I contacted ebay for credit on listing fees and end of auction fees and all were credited. This is something ebay knows about and is trying to fix. Ebay is being hacked from the inside and they are trying to fix the leaks.

I had the same thing happen to me this week....twice in one day on the same handbag!! Oddly, I caught the second one by checking the feedback of the ebayer who used the BIN option. The buyers account had been hijacked by some creep. Blew my mind..three alarming feedbacks posted the day prior about the account being hijacked. I immediately contacted Ebay and the auction was pulled and all my fees were credited. Both individuals were in the UK. Now, I am quite nervous about every bag I sell, no matter what the feedback and no matter where they are located. I don't usually sell on Ebay, but after buying so many bags this year, I decided to sell what I knew I would not carry.