The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

Wow your 6'1 and fit into a 38?
I'm almost 6'1 and there is no way!!
Your making me feel huge lol
Bwahhh you guys are making me feel really little (only 5'3 1/2" here...oh ya, can't forget the 1/2"!!)

here my mod pics of balenciaga motocycle jacket blue demin cropped in 36. my fav jacket.

Tpf2_zpsbf4f0953.jpg

tpf1_zps56b5d53f.jpg
Denim looks great on you!

Still my favourite Bal jacket of all time...

All you ladies who have posted pics of yours recently are reigniting my love for it! ...Dreamy... :love::loveeyes::love::cloud9:

Attachments

• Charlotte-Gainsbourg-Grazia-Magazine-2.jpg
    Charlotte-Gainsbourg-Grazia-Magazine-2.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 290
Interesting! Thank you for the suggestions. I had never heard of either of those sites. It seems as though the seller did get some neutral/negative feedback years ago that is no longer showing up on *Bay. Several people mention a lack of communication. Overall, the feedback is very positive, and it seems like everyone got the items that they paid for. I'll try to be patient for a few more days. Thank you! :hugs:

It is so nerve wracking! I hope you get your jacket soon and it will be worthy all this stress.

here my mod pics of balenciaga motocycle jacket blue demin cropped in 36. my fav jacket.

Tpf2_zpsbf4f0953.jpg

tpf1_zps56b5d53f.jpg

you look so cute!

Still my favourite Bal jacket of all time...

All you ladies who have posted pics of yours recently are reigniting my love for it! ...Dreamy... :love::loveeyes::love::cloud9:

I love it, she wears all her Balenciaga so well.

Me?????? No I am in the good ole USA.......

thought so... :smile:

I'd say try a regular 40 but you never know

thanks Lisa, it probably is the better fit. doesn't help that I won't fit in any of these right now because I carry ALL my pregnancy weight still, I am really freaking out over this :pout:

:cry: Oh, y'all, I'm so sad right now... Still no word from the two-tone seller. I've emailed 4 times now, in English and French, and still no reply. The jacket hasn't been marked shipped either. I'm holding out hope that they shipped the jacket and just forgot to mark it as such. I really want that jacket, but it has been 9 days with no communication at all. Wah!! :nogood:

Correct, I paid via PayPal with a credit card. So, there will definitely be recourse if I don't get the jacket. I just really, really want the jacket! The handling time was 5 business days after cleared payment, and it has been 7 business days now. The seller has over 500 feedbacks, 100% positive, and he has been listing other things in the last few days, so I know that he has been on the *Bay and hasn't been on vacation or something. It doesn't add up! :sad:

I had sellers like this- especially high volume sellers, and was freaking out but honestly, it always worked out. some shipping methods from Europe to the US take a long time, how much did you pay for shipping?

Well, I just have wait and see if the 38 fits... It might be way too small!
What is your size in the classic moto? Have you ever tried a 40?

I started off with an 09 navy in 44, which was too large. I had to determine my size by the Bal. size chart which isn't very accurate in my case.
Then I sized down to a gorgeous 08 grey, which I found too roomy also.
So then came the 09 black in 40. Although I think the fit is okay, I might be able to pull of a 38 for the snug fit I prefer.
So I went from 44 to 38!!

this really helps - I am trying to figure out from afar what size will give me a snug but manageable fit, sounds like 40 is the way to go for me. love some pics of Geraldine Saglio that wears hers really snug.

Bwahhh you guys are making me feel really little (only 5'3 1/2" here...oh ya, can't forget the 1/2"!!)
I always insist on the 1/2 as well :roflmfao:. I am like you and generally it ain't so bad but some stuff just doesn't fit on short people, so annoying..

So here is poudre. I like it but I'm not in love.

IMG_0238_zps1e546fed.jpg
photo-21_zps6b64a7ca.jpg

I was initially afraid because in different pictures and lighting, poudre had very unappealing pink undertones. I had wanted safari but couldn't find it, and in non flash pictures, poudre and safari looked somewhat similar. I think it's probably to do with the color not doing well against my complexion

Wondering if militaire would be the one! The search continues

I reallylike this on you. I think it looks amazing. Sorry you don't like it. Are you sending it back?

IMG_0238_zps1e546fed.jpg
photo-21_zps6b64a7ca.jpg

I was initially afraid because in different pictures and lighting, poudre had very unappealing pink undertones. I had wanted safari but couldn't find it, and in non flash pictures, poudre and safari looked somewhat similar. I think it's probably to do with the color not doing well against my complexion

Yes, the seller is in France. Here is the listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271141905539

I used Google Translate to send an email in French, thinking that there might be a language barrier, but that got no reply either. The seller has such great feedback, that I'm holding out hope for a positive outcome. Fingers crossed!

PS: I'm wearing my 09 black/black today, and it is just the most amazing leather! I love it so much. Can't wait to see comparison mod pics!

Hi KC, I know this feeling! Hang in there for a few more days, it seems that they have good feedback, and have sold quite a lot without any problems. I suppose if you continue to have no communication from them and within say 2 weeks (i think you have to wait a "reasonable amount of time") haven't received anything you should open a paypal or ebay dispute - that should get them off their a$$es. You'll get your money back...but I know its not about that. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

IMG_0238_zps1e546fed.jpg
photo-21_zps6b64a7ca.jpg

I think it looks cute on you, if you don't like it can you send it back and swap for a different colour? Is it from HG? Seems there's safari and a few others recently added again.

Does ANYONE own or have Moutarde mod pics? I think this colour looks awesome, but I'm scared about what it looks like irl....