The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

Well, I just have wait and see if the 38 fits... It might be way too small!
What is your size in the classic moto? Have you ever tried a 40?

I started off with an 09 navy in 44, which was too large. I had to determine my size by the Bal. size chart which isn't very accurate in my case.
Then I sized down to a gorgeous 08 grey, which I found too roomy also.
So then came the 09 black in 40. Although I think the fit is okay, I might be able to pull of a 38 for the snug fit I prefer.
So I went from 44 to 38!!

Do you have any mod shots of your jackets?

Here I come with my new sienne jacket ;)

Love it!!! And your whole outfit!!! Very cute!!! What size did you get?

:cry: Oh, y'all, I'm so sad right now... Still no word from the two-tone seller. I've emailed 4 times now, in English and French, and still no reply. The jacket hasn't been marked shipped either. I'm holding out hope that they shipped the jacket and just forgot to mark it as such. I really want that jacket, but it has been 9 days with no communication at all. Wah!! :nogood:

I'm sorry kc...what is up with that seller?! Doesnt make sense...fingers crossed that everything goes thru...

here my mod pics of balenciaga motocycle jacket blue demin cropped in 36. my fav jacket.

Tpf2_zpsbf4f0953.jpg

tpf1_zps56b5d53f.jpg

Thank you ladies!!!

Meg, the jeans are Isabel Marant. So is the silk top (trash rouge was the name I think?)

JDN, I use to post more. Especially on the IM threads. But lately I haven't as much. I think I'm a bit more shy lately about it lol.

Gasp! Freakin' gorgeous!

Wow, the lipstick chubby looks amazing. Thanks for the mod shots and the closeups of the jacket.

Love those jeans and of course the LCQ.

A+ on the look. Love that red & the IM pants are TDF!

love love love covet covet covet
am still kicking myself for not grabbing one of these when they were on the 'bay!

Tb, you need to post more mod pics!!!!

I'd say try a regular 40 but you never know

Thank you x I went to the Eden Project when I was pregnant and it grew on me

Cool outfit, I love the dress

Accessories - the sign of a true fashionista :smile:

Congratulations, saw this on the main forum, it suits you beautifully. Are you enjoying wearing it ?

Yes I do quite comfortable n goes wt everything. I went for size 36 n it fits perfect!

Here I come with my new sienne jacket ;)

Yes, yes, yes! Awesome on you!

:cry: Oh, y'all, I'm so sad right now... Still no word from the two-tone seller. I've emailed 4 times now, in English and French, and still no reply. The jacket hasn't been marked shipped either. I'm holding out hope that they shipped the jacket and just forgot to mark it as such. I really want that jacket, but it has been 9 days with no communication at all. Wah!! :nogood:

Oh no! Fingers crossed for you KC! How frustrating, you just wanna KNOW right?!

You're right! I just couldn't resist! I saw you scored a great deal on the gorgeous Biscuit :graucho: Which jacket are you wearing the most?

Mostly the Anthracite Quilted, but also getting a lot of use out of Marine. The other 2 (09 Beige and 07 Biscuit) are still 'invisimotos' to most people! Although hubby has seen both and likes them! Choc 08 hasn't arrived yet - the tracking page has just said "in progress" forever!

here my mod pics of balenciaga motocycle jacket blue demin cropped in 36. my fav jacket.

Tpf2_zpsbf4f0953.jpg

tpf1_zps56b5d53f.jpg

Great colour :love: