The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

:cry: Oh, y'all, I'm so sad right now... Still no word from the two-tone seller. I've emailed 4 times now, in English and French, and still no reply. The jacket hasn't been marked shipped either. I'm holding out hope that they shipped the jacket and just forgot to mark it as such. I really want that jacket, but it has been 9 days with no communication at all. Wah!! :nogood:

What is their feedback like? Did you goofbay or toolhaus them to see all feedback that may have been left off ebay? Try it to get a feel for them.

Thanks so much!!

Thank you! Yes, it does look gorgeous!

Thanks! I wonder which size will have the best fit for me... You're also tall aren't you? (I'm 6'1 / 186 cm)

You're right! I just couldn't resist! I saw you scored a great deal on the gorgeous Biscuit :graucho: Which jacket are you wearing the most?

Wow your 6'1 and fit into a 38?
I'm almost 6'1 and there is no way!!
Your making me feel huge lol

What is their feedback like? Did you goofbay or toolhaus them to see all feedback that may have been left off ebay? Try it to get a feel for them.

Interesting! Thank you for the suggestions. I had never heard of either of those sites. It seems as though the seller did get some neutral/negative feedback years ago that is no longer showing up on *Bay. Several people mention a lack of communication. Overall, the feedback is very positive, and it seems like everyone got the items that they paid for. I'll try to be patient for a few more days. Thank you! :hugs:

I'd say try a regular 40 but you never know

Thank you x I went to the Eden Project when I was pregnant and it grew on me

Cool outfit, I love the dress

Accessories - the sign of a true fashionista :smile:

Congratulations, saw this on the main forum, it suits you beautifully. Are you enjoying wearing it ?
Thanks Lisa. Eden is such a cool name.
Here you go. I would say these pics are pretty true. It is called lipstick. A nice pop color!

lipstick1.jpg

lipstick2.jpg

lipstick3.jpg

lipstick_mod.jpg

lipstick_mod2.jpg

Love those jeans and of course the LCQ.

:cry: Oh, y'all, I'm so sad right now... Still no word from the two-tone seller. I've emailed 4 times now, in English and French, and still no reply. The jacket hasn't been marked shipped either. I'm holding out hope that they shipped the jacket and just forgot to mark it as such. I really want that jacket, but it has been 9 days with no communication at all. Wah!! :nogood:

You must be going crazy. Is there a phone #?

I love how comfy chic this outfit is Meg! The dress looks so easy. I love how you dressed it up and how you mentioned dressing it down during the day.

Oh this color looks great on you! It is the perfect color for you. The fit is perfect as well! I love the fitted look.

Yes! I love the pop color too. It is my only Bal jacket that is a pop color. It is a beautiful color and lovely jacket.

Oh no, that totally s**ks!!! I understand how you feel. I will keep my fingers crossed that the seller shipped it and forgot to mark it shipped. At least the good news is that you are covered by eB*y protection and will get your money back if it turns out the seller is a fraud.

Aww thanks TB! I dressed all the way down to frumpy during the day:roflmfao:

Bonkers week at work! I've been desperately trying to keep up whenever I've had the chance - missing you ladies, though!

Ha ha! I know exactly where you were in this pic! I have visited that exact Free People many a time! I miss Boston now!

You look so good in chubby quilteds Fi :cool:

Rubinaa - great mod shot! You look awesome in your beautiful jacket!

Meg - the Black and Beige is such a chic combination!

KC - any news on your two-tone??? xxx

I'm now back in NV and I miss Boston too! :sad:

Interesting! Thank you for the suggestions. I had never heard of either of those sites. It seems as though the seller did get some neutral/negative feedback years ago that is no longer showing up on *Bay. Several people mention a lack of communication. Overall, the feedback is very positive, and it seems like everyone got the items that they paid for. I'll try to be patient for a few more days. Thank you! :hugs:

KC hope you don't mind my 2 cents. Go to PayPal and check the phone # try to call also see if the PayPal email is diff than thru the auction. (I did this today and got some results from a non respondent company)
Is it possible your email is getting spammed and not going thru on their side?

I would call ebay and PayPal c/s and ask for help
Maybe they can call or contact for you!!?

Good luck.

cmdfsu said:
Wow your 6'1 and fit into a 38?
I'm almost 6'1 and there is no way!!
Your making me feel huge lol

Well, I just have wait and see if the 38 fits... It might be way too small!
What is your size in the classic moto? Have you ever tried a 40?

I started off with an 09 navy in 44, which was too large. I had to determine my size by the Bal. size chart which isn't very accurate in my case.
Then I sized down to a gorgeous 08 grey, which I found too roomy also.
So then came the 09 black in 40. Although I think the fit is okay, I might be able to pull of a 38 for the snug fit I prefer.
So I went from 44 to 38!!

Thanks C, I was warm enough until after dinner. I always get cold after I eat, I bring a jacket or sweater anytime I am going to eat.

Thank you. It was comfy. Love that jacket wish it was my size:biggrin:

I feel the same way about it. I have a gsh brief in cobalt too. It is one of my favorite bags. Are you keeping yours?
I'm going to hold onto it, drop a few pounds and see. :biggrin:

Well, I just have wait and see if the 38 fits... It might be way too small!
What is your size in the classic moto? Have you ever tried a 40?

I started off with an 09 navy in 44, which was too large. I had to determine my size by the Bal. size chart which isn't very accurate in my case.
Then I sized down to a gorgeous 08 grey, which I found too roomy also.
So then came the 09 black in 40. Although I think the fit is okay, I might be able to pull of a 38 for the snug fit I prefer.
So I went from 44 to 38!!

I started out in a 44 as well. I'm usually an 8 in bottoms and a 10 in tops. My black one I feel is too big. The length is great there is just so much room in the armpit area and is not form fitted so I sized down to a 42 which I like but I can't imagine sizing down any more without it being way to short. How's is the length on you?