Do Citta & Citta Rosa Leather are of diff colors??

julicrystal

Mar 9, 2007
Hi, I need some info regarding Citta & Citta Rosa Bag.
I just got a Citta Rosa Ciao Ciao from Nordstrom (which I love), But I noticed that the color of the leathers are Darker/redder as compared to my Citta bag's leather. Does any of you own both. Can you please compare them and let me know. TIA.
My Citta Rosa CiaoCiao was a return(I think it has been return twice), since with my purchase tag, there are 3 in total. I checked and everything seems to be authentic.

Attachments

• CittaRosaCiaoCiao1.JPG
    CittaRosaCiaoCiao1.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 67
  • CittaRosaCiaoCiao2.JPG
    CittaRosaCiaoCiao2.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 56
oh.. but compared to my citta bag. It differs in color too. I even have an orginal print but the color seems to be lighter. Do you think the previous owner that returned the bag might have treated the leather with some kind of oinment for leather?

oh.. but compared to my citta bag. It differs in color too. I even have an orginal print but the color seems to be lighter. Do you think the previous owner that returned the bag might have treated the leather with some kind of oinment for leather?

They should be close in color. Some of my leathers are a bit darker than others but not too much darker. Although some of the reds on the sides of the leather are waay different colors on some of my bags. :confused1:

I don't think lesportsac has a QC department so pretty much anything goes w/them lately ! :rolleyes:

Their QC dept. is that chick on the phone who's too lazy to pick up the phone to make a call after she's had to "look it over" before it gets shipped!

ACTUALLY, my rosa's leather IS darker than my blue cittas. I noticed it right away but it didn't bother me... it doesn't look old or used.

it's the darkest of all my tokidokis though.

Disney4Us, Thanks. But I dunno if I will keep it. Cause I don't really like how it looks but my husband and my 2 1/2 y.o. son, loves them. When I asked my son which one of my 2 bags is prettier (between Ciao ciao Inferno & Citta Rosa), He immediately replied "The PINK one" . & when we go to Macy's He will point out that the bags displayed are TOKIDOKI.