size question...

Oh man you're killing me! My BF has the Vaio in the office but is there a smaller one than the one you just ordered? I think his is smaller than that :shrugs: . I don't have a campeggio here but I do have the andiamo. I think you NEEED an andiamo or maybe a cucciolo :shrugs: The campeggio isn't that big to me anymore.

It might fit in the Campeggio the long way. I have a Sony Vaio notebook FJ-290 I purchased last year and it measures a little larger than the one you had linked and I can squeeze it in my Campeggio, but it's a tight fit at the top where it zips and if I try to place the laptop in the Campeggio with my laptop protection sleeve on it, it won't zipper. Again, as my laptop is a year older, it may be a bit larger than the newer Sony VAIO's, but it's going to be close...

Oooh, pretty! I think you'll have tons of room with a lil' laptop like the Vaio. I can even fit my 14" nicely in my BV, so I'm very sure you'd have room in the campeggio. That doesn't actually make sense, but someone else on livejournal has a 15" laptop and says it'll fit in a campeggio.

My amateur (sorry about spelling) answer is that campeggio is gonna give you trouble w/your comp. You're going to be wrestling your bag all the time to get your comp inside safely :boxing: . If I were you, I'd definitely go for the cucciolo! :graucho: Especially since it's a brand new comp..you're gonna want to put it in the protective sleeve and everything and you can't jam that into a bag. :shrugs: