Your Diors in Action!

It's been awhile since I last stepped in the Dior forum, but I have been recently using my lady Dior bag and thought that I should share some pics! My first pics of this bag in my reveal was quite bad (the bag turned out black), so I hope these pics will do more justice to the rich dark blue hue. :smile: :smile:

Screenshot2012-10-23atAM020336.png

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

It's been awhile since I last stepped in the Dior forum, but I have been recently using my lady Dior bag and thought that I should share some pics! My first pics of this bag in my reveal was quite bad (the bag turned out black), so I hope these pics will do more justice to the rich dark blue hue. :smile: :smile:

It still look like black colour to me. Anyway, just as amazing and the large looks like a good size! Makes me yearn for a lady dior in large! :smile:

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

Stunning color; glad you are using this lovely Lady Dior. :smile:

Reactions: Winterbaby

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

Stunning!!! :biggrin: