cracking me up

upswife

Feb 6, 2007
Ok, on my reserve auctions, I put in bold red the reserve price. I got a question on what my reserve was, and answered it and had it post to my auction. No joke, today I got ANOTHER request for my reserve amount. It's already in the auction in red and in the ASQ, so it's there twice. LOL. Part of me wonders if this is a person I would want to do business with if they missed it two times.

lol either i'd say no, it's not that type of person you'd want to do buisiness with, or TRY to give them the benefit of the doubt... maybe their ebay account is tellin them something else... or they're just slow... eek... hehe tough one...

lol either i'd say no, it's not that type of person you'd want to do buisiness with, or TRY to give them the benefit of the doubt... maybe their ebay account is tellin them something else... or they're just slow... eek... hehe tough one...

I did decide to nicely answer, I know we all can miss things. It just was funny to me that it's there twice. I put it in my ASQ's - so it's now in that twice and once in my auction. Hopefully the third time's a charm!

I am so convinced by now that no one reads my auctions. I get questions all the time like "How much is shipping?" or "Do you provide insurance" and it's all right there in black and white. Some better ones are "Do you take paypal?". I swear they read the title and go straight to ask the seller a question.

I am so convinced by now that no one reads my auctions. I get questions all the time like "How much is shipping?" or "Do you provide insurance" and it's all right there in black and white. Some better ones are "Do you take paypal?". I swear they read the title and go straight to ask the seller a question.
Same here :yes: I think some people have nothing better to do than ask obvious questions.... time wasters most of the time too, because the ones that ask all of the questions never bid .

I know how you feel. I get questions like this all the time... things that are listed in the auction.

But to play devil's advocate, I have asked obvious questions because there have been things that didn't look right since the listing was copied like mention of a shoulder strap on a clutch (that didn't have a strap), 2 sets of different dimensions, etc.

Oh I know I get silly questions all the time, main one being "What are the measurements in inches of this bag?" These are stated in bold in all my auctions. Sometimes I feel like replying "Can you not read?" LOL but am always polite LOL

It is indeed very very very annoying when people ask the obvious. I always specify that the only form of payment I accept is Paypal and I still get get buyers who ask me if I accept Paypal (???!!!)

The most ridiculous question I've ever received was for a Chloe bag auction where the word Chloe was all over the place : "Which brand of bag is this ?"

As if a designer label like Chloe is a brand like Western Family or something....

LOL !