Which Balenciaga bag? r/o

LaffyTaffy

Feb 21, 2007
Mini Bowler in dark red or the city in dark red.
I'm leaning towards the mini bowler only because I might get the city in black at a later date and I'd hate having duplicates but honestly I prefer the city however I'm not sure if the red would be overwhelming in a big size like the city.

Picture of the mini bowler in red - CLICK LINK

http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...ly-37346-16.html?highlight=bowler#post1401838

City

a693_1.JPG

love the reds, i'd have to say the mini bowler, cause it's such a unique shape. i'm not a huge fan of the city though - i know that sounds crazy, but it's just so strappy. the mini bowler looks gorgeous in red - go for it! :yes:

I don't think dark red (grenat? rouge theatre?) will be overwhelming on a city. I've got a bright red (rouge vif) city and I love it! Definitely not overwhelming, well at least not for me...

as for the mini bowling, get it only if you really like the shape. Have you tried it on before? Personally I like it too, but somehow it looks a little strange on me, and that's why I still haven't gotten one. Try it on if you can before deciding.

Does it make a difference that I might get a city in black in the near future.
Is the grenant city okay for the workplace as well? I wear suits a lot :sad:

If the city is a style you love you'll be me more than happy to have it in different colors. I believe the city is a better match with a suit whereas the miniB has more of a sporty style IMO. Good Luck with your decision!

The Mini Bowler is adorable. There's one on eBay right now for a very reasonable amount...and I know for a fact that the person who has bid $695 is NOT going to offer a higher bid.

I know this because the bidder is me! LOL

I put the bid in and since then have decided it's hard enough for me to carry the 6 bags I have -- a 7th is only going to be worse. So if I get it for $695, great, I'll be happy with the bargain and will enjoy the addition to my collection. But I'm not going above that.