Too similar to own both?

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
I own a black rambler's legacy with nickel hardware which was my first Coach bag :wlae: Anyway, now I have my eye on the legacy hippie in black if I can find it. But do you think they are too similar to own both bags? I'm thinking-both black leather with a turnlock. Or should I just get the hippie in some other color? I don't even know what colors it comes in, lol. What do you all think?

Not that this is happening anytime soon, lol. Dh saw me looking at the site yesterday morning (after he just bought me some Coach on Saturday, hehe) and he said "you aren't getting anymore Coach so don't even look". Eek, I'm being cut off!! But at least our weight loss=outlet shopping deal is still on and I'm 3 pounds closer to it :jammin:

I think the main question is do you have enough of a need for TWO black bags? Nevermind the fact that they are so similar? Or do you have a need for a brown bag? Or white? Tan? If not, I'd say, get the black one.

I think the main question is do you have enough of a need for TWO black bags? Nevermind the fact that they are so similar? Or do you have a need for a brown bag? Or white? Tan? If not, I'd say, get the black one.

True. But I can always use black as it's the color I carry most. I could probably use brown more than I could use black right now if I am honest. The white...well, I just don't trust myself to keep it clean.

I personally would get the hippie in a different color, that way you have a variety. But, if you have your :heart: set on black and can't imagine buying any other color, than get black. You have to be happy with your purchase and only you know best what color will work with your clothes in your closet!

I am the queen of similar bags so in my opinion you'll be fine. I routinely buy more than one style bag in different colors and I also buy the same colors in different styles. For example, I own all of these :shame::

KHSHOULDER.jpg

FLAP.jpg

BLSHOULDER.jpg

BLFLAP.jpg

BLLEATHER.jpg

Yes, I have a problem. :P

I'm like you mokoni! If I find a style I like, I want it in various colors, lol. I love how the signature legacy looks. Too bad there's no signature hippie, I'd get it instead of the black.