Beverly

MiuLouisChoo

Sep 15, 2005
Anyone with Beverly GM or XXL yet? I'd love to see modeling pics. Checked viz aids and other threads and have yet to see anyone sporting it. I'm trying to decide between the two sizes. Would love to see them on someone. I normally go for bigger bags and the XXL measurements sound fab. Model your Beverly bags ladies!

I have this bag and I use it everyday. It's great and very roomy. I'm about 5'4 and the bag is a bit big on me but I like big bags, Wish I had Pictures but I don't have a Digi Cam.

I know someone already answered this- but if you look at her questions and answers on the auction, she also explains that to someone who asked.

I knew sooner or later I would get a question about the new date code format on newer bags. Thank goodness I can direct ebayers to the date code section here on tPF for details.

hey Smooth! I don't know you personally but I have sooo many of your auctions on my watch list and adore your shoe pics from the shoe side of tPF!! You have fab taste! Nice to see you chime in on this one. I love how you put your Q/A as public on that auction. Very professional! We love your beverly! The modeling pics really come in handy. Do you have a XXL by chance? I'd love to see it on someone.
Let me know if you have any Ritas come thru! lol