I bought a Lilac Epi Petit Noe!!!

Dec 11, 2006
I just bought a lilac epi petit noe from let-trade for $599. Is that a good deal?? I'm pretty new to LV, and this is only my second bag (first is Manh PM). I've been looking at epi lilac for a little while, and was deciding betw something in that and a speedy 25 in azur. But sadly azur speedies seem to be sold out, and so I pounced!!

I'm a bit apprehensive about the shape though...havent tried out a noe in the store before. Will the base be too wide? I'm 5'2.5", and 110 lb for reference.

Thanks!!

I think it should be just fine on you. I'm about the same height and weight as you, and it doesn't look too big on me. I think you can also search the Visual Aids thread for pictures of the Petit Noe, since people usually post their height along with the pictures. Hopefully you can get a good idea of what it'll look like :flowers:

Also, congratulations on the lilac epi! I have a medium agenda in lilac, and the color is so lovely in real life. It's quite neutral, so you can wear it with a lot! Please post pics when you get it.:yes:

that's wonderful !

the petite noe is such a nice bag, and to have one in a colour that is special to you is just fab - happy spring!

(i have petite noe in manderine and got tons of compliments when i wore it last week.)

Hi Crystal,
I really wanted to see the Petit noe in Ivory. But the store did not have it.
:crybaby:

Do you have a picture of this? I would love to see this. I want to get a Petit Noe one day. I went to buy a Petit Noe in Black, but was curious to see it in Ivory. But they did not have either in stock. But when they showed me the Montaigne Clutch in black, I was so excited to try it on. They didn't have it in ivory either. But i'm so happy with it in black. :yes:
It will be beautiful on you! I recently got my ivory petit noe (first noe) and just LOVE IT! The liliac is gorgeous! Great deal-Congrats!

I would love to see the Lilac Petit noe. I've only seen the Lilac Speedy, and Lilac Jasmin!!!

Lilac is a beautiful color. I love purple's and pinks. Congrats. Enjoy your Petit Noe. I really want a Petit Noe one day. :tender: