Who knew the Easter Bunny delivered Tan Paddy's and Chocolate Easter Eggs?

ilove2shop

O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
Well - if you read my 'extreme measures' post - you will know the dilema I am now in. Yep - the other tan paddy arrived yesterday! I am going to definately post photos and compare the two - but I am not sure if my SO is going to understand a delay in Easter celebrating for a photo shoot for my other (and same... :wtf: ) paddy!
Like a really great cliff hanger... TO BE CONTINUED....

HAPPY EASTER!!! That Easter Bunny is giving Santa a real run for his money! :roflmfao:

ahhh glad the two have now both arrived. OK, did you get as excited seeing the second one as the first, is there one that you like more than the other. I personally always go for the softness of the leather, especially the part behing the locks, oooh some of them are so soft its like nuzzling a ponys velvet face lol!!!!

:biggrin:

ahhh glad the two have now both arrived. OK, did you get as excited seeing the second one as the first, is there one that you like more than the other. I personally always go for the softness of the leather, especially the part behing the locks, oooh some of them are so soft its like nuzzling a ponys velvet face lol!!!!

:biggrin:
Chloe-babe, only us fellow Chloe girls would get this, we are a very scary lot!

YEAH! We want to see the twins!