My Adios Star Scuola is listed on eBay- it's still NWT

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelic*ruin

Colorblocked
O.G.
Apr 7, 2007
Hi!! I just found this forum last night and was up until 2am reading some of the postings...so glad to know that there are others who are as obsessed with Tokidoki as I am.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone looking for a Adios Star Scuola backpack that I have listed my brand new never used one. I bought it and then saw the Adios Zucca and realized I liked that one better.

I had it listed on eBay last week for a starting price of $99 and got no bids. I have relisted it for $50 starting price and am hoping it can find a happy home. I'm sad that no one seems to want it, as I paid $172 for it. I worry that with so many fakes out there, people are afraid to buy it, so I even offered to send a copy of the original receipt from Lesportsac.

It's completely authentic (purchased at Lesportsac.com).

No posting links to your personal eBay auctions. Please take the time to read the forum rules.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I love you. I'm on the lookout for one, but haven't taken the leap yet because i just got a paradiso stellina and ciao ciao. I'm curious to what you would put as your Buy It Now price.

I previously had a Buy It Now for $145.00 but I guess that was too much for anyone. I could do a Buy It Now for $120.00 including Priority Mail shipping and delivery confirmation. Would that work for you? If so, I can send request through Paypal.

I'm not sure you're supposed to list your own auctions... it might get you in trouble :shrugs: anyway... I like Scuolas and I like adios star. I saw yours listed before, I didn't doubt that it was authentic but it has the sumo baby on the top which I don't really like. You can always wait a couple of weeks and relist it. New people are always discovering tokidoki!

Ooh, didn't realize that we couldn't mention our own auctions on here. Sorry to all for my feux paux. I meant no harm...:shame:
It doesn't bother me, :shrugs: I just thought I'd mention it so in case it gets shut down you know why.

welcome to the forum! So what other tokidoki bags do you have? Are you selling the Scuola because you don't like it?

I'm selling my Scuola because I ended up getting the Zucca in the same Adios pattern and I don't have as much use for the large backpack.

I currently have the Bambino 1st gen black, denaro 1st gen black, Playground Campeggio, Arancia bocce, Pirata bocce, Pirata Buon Viaggio, Adios Zucca, Adios denaro, Adios Scuola (trying to sell), Lamore Zucca, Lamore bocce, Lamore denaro.

I just recently purchased Paradiso Ciao Ciao, Inferno Bella, Citta Nuvola, and original Toki print bella bella which I am awaiting to arrive. (Thank goodness for OT at work to help finance my obsession.:rolleyes:)

I'm shopping for a foresta, but not sure yet what I want. I'm thinking a dolce if I can find one for a reasonable price. I might look for a citta rosa again if I can find a small one (like the bocce) for a good price.

I used to have the black and olive cammo background bambinos, but sold those last fall because I decided I just didn't like the pattern. I'm too much of sucker for pink, I guess--so of course I am enamored with the new Lamore print.:heart: I'm wondering if they are producing a Lamore bambino? I'd love to snag one if they do.:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.