Would a 15'' Macbook Pro fit into a Large tote Paris Biarritz?

I got the large tote and it fits my Macbook perfectly. I'm sorry but I don't know the difference in size between this and the pro. I just brought my Macbook into the boutique and tried it in a few bags before I settled on the Large Paris Biarritz tote.

Hi. I just put my Macbook into my bag and it fit with room for a couple more inches. Now, it might make the bag look a bit more distended but I'm unsure. However, I could just be a little cautious. It does look like there is enough room, though.

Sorry for totally missing the size of the Macbook Pro as given in the freaking title of this thread! I am on a sugar high because my sister brought me some peeps, which NO ONE has heard of in this country so all for me! hee.

I have a PowerBook G4 (9 1/2" x 13 1/2") and it slides around inside my Paris B, so I have to put lots of other things inside the bag, so the laptop will be safer and more stable. (Of course, I always carry lots of other things, so it isn't a problem... :smile: )

The bag can easily expand to 16" if needed. It only has a height of 9 and something inches if you want to use the zipper flap, but if you don't use the flap, it is about 12 1/2" in height.

ETA - I'm talking about the bag with the side pockets... the medium size I think. The large size is really a suitcase...

i don't know about the macbook pro, but i have a 15" sony vaio and it fits inside my paris biarritz tote. i have the one without the pockets on the sides (msrp $1225). hope this helps!