Modelling YSL Tribute Sandals

They just came and they are perfection! I still cannot believe the price I paid, they were $476 then I called and got another $40 off because I had a coupon code that they wouldn't take online but when I called Customer service they accepted it, total $436 for these beauties!

View attachment 2013111

Congrats!!!!!! They are beautiful!!!:yahoo::woohoo::loveeyes:
I have yet to commit to a black pair! What a great price! I have to stalk bluefly now.:sneaky::supacool:

Hello - I'm fairly new here:smile: I just wanted to post and say that I just ordered my very first pair of Tribute sandals. I got the 105s in a metallic gold color and I am so excited to add them to my shoe collection (I have a fairly small collection of CLs, Pradas, and Chanels).

Hi girls,

I think the YSL Tribute sandals are designwise one of most beautiful and coolest shoes available. You can find many pics with celebs wearing them around the internet but I'm really interested how they look for real.

If you have 'me in your collection post pics of modelling them here! :wlae:

i have been looking to buy some soon ,so hopfully pics soon :smile:

Does anyone know of any stores (besides Saks) carrying these YSL NUDE (CAMEL) PATENT TRIBUTE MARY-JANE'S? They seem extremely hard to find and AFAIK the YSL boutiques don't carry that color.

405208251.jpg

405208253.jpg