Spring Baby

cinnamon*star

Brand addict 'light'
May 31, 2006
Hi everyone!

I checked the web pages of Saks / NM / Bluefly yesterday and what did I run into at NM, if not this pretty baby?

NMV015C_mn.jpg

She's only $ 350 (!!!) and gorgeous for spring I think. After Easter holiday, I will check the store here in town that sells Burberry if they have her in, otherwise I'll have to order her from NM.

She will be perfect with cute flats and a short white jersey dress. Or what do you girls think?

Bummer, they didn't have her at the store here in town. A weekend in the capital soon maybe? Or I'll just order her from NM next week. Have to have my credit card signed up with my 'new' US address first in order to be able to use the credit card.

Poor card, I have a feeling that she will have to work hard in the future...

Bummer, they didn't have her at the store here in town. A weekend in the capital soon maybe? Or I'll just order her from NM next week. Have to have my credit card signed up with my 'new' US address first in order to be able to use the credit card.

Poor card, I have a feeling that she will have to work hard in the future...

I have found this a few times before, I think Burberry makes different styles for NM than they carry in the Burberry store.

that is really cute! i've been eyeing this style in the novacheck for a while, but these colors are so perfect for summer/spring. i wonder why it's so cheap! esp compared to the identical novacheck counterpart..