Cactus Friends Pullover Hoodie

aww that's cheaper than what I got mine for... ah well I got it at virgin megastore and got a VIP pass thing and was entered in drawings and will get a gift certificate if I spend $19 more dollars so :blah: it's only a $5 difference

Tokidoki:heart: er is trying to blame us for her shopping frenzy :lol: ...just buy the hoodie...you know you NEED it!

Robotkitten congrats on the computer!! I can't believe it's shipping so soon! :yahoo:

yay for pink electronics!! and dang you for showing me this aution!! I am trying to be on ban!!
man... it's such a deal... it would be to mad if you missed out on it just because of some silly ban...

YAY for pink electronics!! Now it'll match my ipod and my phone... do you think I can paint my kitty pink?:nuts:

man... it's such a deal... it would be to mad if you missed out on it just because of some silly ban...

YAY for pink electronics!! Now it'll match my ipod and my phone... do you think I can paint my kitty pink?

It is such a deal...Tokidoki:heart: er...don't you :heart: :heart: Sandy :graucho: ...you need that thing!!

I have a pink phone and a pink ipod too!! Now I WANT a pink computer :wtf: Paint the kitty pink...do it! :search: