Will a CDC bracelet look chic or silly on a somewhat mature woman?

pampered1

Oct 19, 2006
Just wondering whether anyone near 50 is wearing the Collier de Chien bracelet. Is it too punky for a fairly conservative, not so young woman---or does it add just enough playful mischief to be chic?

pampered, I'm not near 50, I passed it ages ago!!

Yes, I would definitely wear it!

Age brings freedom of expression:cutesy: and yes, playful mischief is a great way to put it.

Well I'm 43 and have my 2d one on it's way to me lol!! My kids hate them and my dh loves them -- I feel very unique wearing it and not concerned about what others think so much! This coming from someone who btw is wearing a skull scarf today lol -- friends and dh not liking at all lol!! Oh well! BTW if you check out the "taking it slow" thread...SoCal just posted a few new pics of some!

Not age...personality. I wish I could carry one off, but I couldn't even have done so in my twenties. I love them... go for it!

Just wondering whether anyone near 50 is wearing the Collier de Chien bracelet. Is it too punky for a fairly conservative, not so young woman---or does it add just enough playful mischief to be chic?

Simple answer, pampered. If you try one on and it feels right, it's as easy as that. You'll know right away if it's silly or sensational.

i agree with everyone here - if it suits your style, it suits your style. age has nothing to do with it. and for what it's worth, the quality of hermes suits a mature woman especially well.

oh, and ps, just consider - if not now, when.