How Much Do You Spend Monthly In Louis Vuitton?

ok, I'm a dope, you said you spend about half your salary, so I'm sure you're not making just 4k a year, lol. You lucky duck having such a wonderful amount to spend monthly, totally jealous, lol!

I agree with speed delivery. it all depends. it would be nice to have 2000/month to spend on LV!! it would be my dream..maybe I'll get there one day. I love LV but also, love other brands as well. So far, I only have the LV Alma, the damier waller and mono coin/key pouch and an epi yellow speedy on its way and all these purchases has been in the past 3 yrs or so. (but i also purchased fendi spy beginning of the year) I have a mortgage to pay too and going back to school...so I would say it various...although i'm looking into buying it thru ebay a lot now so it's cheaper :smile:

Lucky gal.I dont shop every month at lv.Last year got 3 bags and one wallet.This year alone i have bought so far Pomme d amour cles and tommorrow getting something small.We will see how many bags i buy before end of the year

i try to limit myself to buy 3 bags for a year. usually either LV, chanel or balenciaga. the prices are relatives. but usually lets say average 1500/bag or little less. ( and little more for chanel). the rest of money we have, i rather spend on travelling with my family.. :smile:

wait a sec. you spend 2k a month or per year? If per month wow wow wow, lucky girl!! Although 2k a year ain't bad either! lol
I spend between 1100-1300 a year on LV items. It breaks down like this...I either get one $700 dollar bag or in that ball park new from elux or gently used on ebay and then 3 accessories(in the 150-250 range, all accessories would be excellent condition used ebay items).
OR
I get one $700 new from elux or gently used on ebay and then one other bag, more than likely a used bag from ebay for about $450 and then I'm only getting 2 LV things that year but spending more at once rather than spreading it out, however spending less overall that year.

Basically I can't spend more than $700 a shot for a bag, otherwise I'd have to save too long for it and that's a pain and then I would for sure be only getting one LV that year. Fortunately for me the bags I like fit into my price range. The only one I may end up saving for that would be worth getting only one LV for the year, would be a neo speedy.

Good planning :yes:

In the past 5 month period I've spent just over $1k at LV, so I guess that'd average out to about $200/month. Believe me, it'd be a lot more if I actually had a job- I hate being too young to work!

Well I wish I could spend that much! Lucky you!! :yes: Unfortunately I throw the extra cash into savings as I'm planning for that day when I become obsolete and my job goes to China. lol. Well that and I have another bad travel habit to support.....

So I've purchased two bags this year ($2K in total) and I think that will be about it for now unless I can find a killer deal on Ebay.

Be sure to show some pics of your bags! :smile:

I am new to whole LV thing. I have a petit bucket that I bought last year, a Cabas Mezzo that I got in January and was a birthday gift from my parents and a wallet that dh bought for me for my birthday. I just kind of spend what I have and can afford. No set limit on a year or month. If I want something, I save for it (which I am doing now). I am not going to buy just to buy. With 2 kids in private school and mortgage and tons of other bills and only one income, I have lots of other obligations and responsibilities.