Victim of a fake purse party!!!

LV mania

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Alright ladies (& gents), I have a dilemma. About three years ago, I went to “COACH purse party” where this lady was selling reportedly authentic Coach purses for discounted prices like 40% off. I was new to the whole designer purse thing back then and was totally won over by the great prices so I bought two purses and a wallet. Well years later, after I stopped wearing them and grew out of Coach, I find out that they’re fake! But good fakes so no one really never said anything to me about them – and trust me I have friends who would totally call me out if they ever saw me wearing a fake.

So now, I am totally pissed because I spent $400 on those purses and they’re freaking fake! What should I do? I only have her cell phone number and she never picks up when I call her. It always goes to voice-mail and she never returns my calls! The lady who invited us to the party and introduced me to her is psycho! She insists that she didn’t know her purses were fake and that she doesn’t have contact with her now and that its not her problem.

So I don’t know what to do! It’s been three years. Should I just let it go? It still eats me up at times and sometimes I just want to hit somebody. UGH. I really don’t know what to do. Any advice would be great. Thanks!

P.S. This is also posted in the Coach forum.

That sucks! I agree, after 3 years there's not much you can do about it. At least you go 3 years worth of use out of them? Trying to find the silver lining...

Let it go and WHENEVER you hear about parties like these in the future WARN people about it. The least you can do is save someone else from spending $400 without knowing they are REALLY buying frauds.

Don't beat yourself up over it. Throw them in the fireplace on a cold day or something if it makes you feel better. :lol: