Opinions please

Feb 17, 2007
Ok, my SA called and they have in a white lindy bag. (She is holdning it until tomorrow for me.) I am on the list for a birkin, but I may still be waiting this time next year. (I have 2 35's and a JPG, so it's not like it's my only bag.) Will I be happy with this bag? Does anyone have one, and do you like it?

I think I've decided to purchase a bearn wallet...and remain on the list for a 30 white birkin. That's what I really want, and after sleeping on it a couple of nights, think that's the way to go. Thanks for your help.

I think that is the right decision. It must be a tough call when an SA calls you - it's difficult to have to say no when they are doing you a favour, but at least she was thinking of you and she must have you and 'white' firmly in her mind. It will show her how determined you are for your white Birkin - maybe she will re-double efforts to locate your dream bag, might be sooner than you think and you'll be glad you hung on.

The Lindy is soooo different from a 30cm White Birkin. I'm glad you've decided to wait for what you really want, and pass on this Lindy. Someone else will be thrilled to get her, and that good karma will help bring you your Birkin.