YSL Arty rings thread!

jen_sparro said:
The brown is the closest to the Wood ring which I missed out on, still crying over that one... so I'm sure I'll love it! The pink and green bits are so pretty :biggrin: Lucky thing, DHL doesn't count it for Aus, so I'll probably get these around thurs/fri this week. And then I have to wait for Xmas to wear them out :shame:

I don't remember them ever going on sale, but you never know!

I googled the wood Arty ring. Oh my, that's so extraordinary! But don't be sad, you're going to have 4? gorgeous rings to mix and match with. :smile: Waiting for Xmas to wear them just makes the rings all the more special.

jeszica said:
Congrats!!!!! I ordered mine on a fri n got it on following Monday morning, it's pretty fast :smile:

Thank you! Loving NAP more and more!

J. Fisk said:

Thanks! I love it too :smile: I'm taking it out today!

Last edited:
So excited for everyone getting theirs!! I'm going out to dinner tonight and I'm stuck on which one to wear! Argghhhh! :sad: was hoping I wouldn't get in this dilemma LOL. I might give my navy blue a bit of a break :P

ninjanna said:
Beautiful!!!

Thanks! As are all of yours. Your collection is exquisite. Hope you don't mind me recalling your pic. :smile: Sooo pretty to look at!

image-464288796.jpg

ninjanna said:
So excited for everyone getting theirs!! I'm going out to dinner tonight and I'm stuck on which one to wear! Argghhhh! :sad: was hoping I wouldn't get in this dilemma LOL. I might give my navy blue a bit of a break :P

Just close your eyes and pick one. :P

I googled the wood Arty ring. Oh my, that's so extraordinary! But don't be sad, you're going to have 4? gorgeous rings to mix and match with. :smile: Waiting for Xmas to wear them just makes the rings all the more special.

You're right ;) But we always miss the one that got away hehee. I'm still hopeful I'll find a wood one eventually.

Which rose gold Arty where you thinking about getting later on? :graucho:

jen_sparro said:
You're right ;) But we always miss the one that got away hehee. I'm still hopeful I'll find a wood one eventually.

Which rose gold Arty where you thinking about getting later on? :graucho:

Ooh naughty enabler! This in RG and navy.

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/321295

But I probably shouldn't. I've got other things on my to-buy list :P In the meantime, I'll just enjoy the 2 I have now. They go with most of my outfits.

OrangeSherbet said:
Thanks! As are all of yours. Your collection is exquisite. Hope you don't mind me recalling your pic. :smile: Sooo pretty to look at!

Just close your eyes and pick one. :P

Haha! :smile:

I ended up picking brown, everyone talking about the brown made me want to wear it :P swoon!

Coupled with my BDJ for tonight's date night :smile:

Attachments

• image-1386237041.jpg
    image-1386237041.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 1,017
  • image-4283637137.jpg
    image-4283637137.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 872
Hi ladies,

I received my Marine arty with rose gold today. It is really stunning in real life that I think photos don't do them any justice at all.

I got size 7 and it is not a snug fit. I meant it fits but I can put it on and take it off very easily. I was wondering, is it better to wear them a bit loose or wear them snug? Should I exchange for size 6? I also notice that the rose gold metal is a lot thinner compare to the gold metal in the past. Do all the current arty rings have thin metal?

Hi ladies,

I received my Marine arty with rose gold today. It is really stunning in real life that I think photos don't do them any justice at all.

I got size 7 and it is not a snug fit. I meant it fits but I can put it on and take it off very easily. I was wondering, is it better to wear them a bit loose or wear them snug? Should I exchange for size 6? I also notice that the rose gold metal is a lot thinner compare to the gold metal in the past. Do all the current arty rings have thin metal?

My turquoise one (with blue flecks) has pretty thin metal also. I prefer it to be on the loose side so long as it doesn't fall off. I don't like tight rings. If it's moving around, then it might be too big.

Last edited:
My first Artsy Ring, got it from Harrods. Unfortunately, it just doesn't go well with me --!. I'm sad but really want to find one that fit me well . xxxxxx For me, I just continue seeking for the right one.....I feel like my heart broken but will never give up...Have you guys ever experienced this way?

http://img.purseforum.com/attachmen...61-ysl-arty-rings-thread-image-2979053097.jpg

This is GOOOOOOORGEOUS! Why is not working out for you? It's a total HG that I'm on a hunt for!:nuts::drool:

My 2 latest additions arrived today! The metal band on my new rings is actually thicker than my original rings! But the stones look smaller. They're both gorgeous, can't wait to rediscover them on Xmas day :graucho:
From left: Coral, Brown, Lapis, Aqua
DSC02332.jpg
DSC02336.jpg
DSC02337.jpg