Full Moon? Or am I the abnormal one????

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
Has this full moon seemed extrordinarily *intense*!?!?

While pulling into the gas station this morning, a woman almost hit me: she was manuvering a GINORMOUS Suburban out of a parrell parking spot while talking on her cell phone.

Clearly she could not do both as she almost rammed me. I quickly reversed and avoided the collision.

As she drove by I mouthed the words, "get off the phone".

She actually stopped her car, got out, and knocked on my window.

When I rolled it down SHE yelled at ME for judging her.

Oh I hate people driving while talking on the phone!

I would have had some choice words for her.

( I just realized that most of my major pet peeves have to do with people using cell phones and I sell them for a living :sad: )

LOL, (although it probably wasn't funny for you, just had this vision of a huge woman coming over to sort you out...) Full moon or not, hope you stood your ground and gave her a piece of your mind, stupid cow!

In front of my university, the section of street has 4 traffic stops. Each has a brick crossing path and a signal bell if you want to cross, but there is NO student right-away there. The students will kinda freak out drivers by dodging cars at times, but no one has ever been hit. Someone almost got creamed yesterday, because I was driving through a green light at 35mph, and some kid on a cell phone not paying a bit of attention walks right out in front of my car and DOESN'T EVEN NOTICE he almost got hit, just keeps on the cell phone and walks on, while I had to slam on my brakes as hard as I could. My mouth: :wtf:

LOL, it was hysterical and completely unbelievable. I was sitting there in my tiny convertible while this woman just screamed at me that I had no right to judge her, it was none of my business if she wanted to carry on a conversation and drive at the same time.

Wrong! She made it my business when she almost hit me!! :boxing:

We were in this very very ritzy district, I was filling up next to a Lambo and in sight of a Ferrari and every other car was a Bimmer or a Benz. Everyone was just staring at us!!

The funny thing was, she was TINY!!! Like 5' nothing, 95 lbs soaking wet :P

I know what you mean! Yesterday, I was driving my son to the park to meet up with DH where he was playing basketball with his buddies. On the way there two people almost hit me while I was at a stop sign. Fricken demons I tell ya! They love to come out during a full moon.

What does a full moon cause I have no idea. Like why would the moon have anything to do with it, I'm, curious. I know the moon affects the tides in the ocean I mean so it has to affect us somehow does anyone know more about this?