Got my Prada bag, is it a keeper?

dryad

O.G.
May 30, 2006
Hi, I bought this sachel from amazon, and it just arrived today. The leather is super soft, the style is good, but....it doesn't have zip top, it has snap closure instead..which I don't like.. what do I do?~~

Attachments

• prada.jpg
    prada.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 79
  • prada_brown.jpg
    prada_brown.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 110
  • prada_brown_inside.jpg
    prada_brown_inside.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 84
I have a snap closure on my beige Prada hobo and I like it! I was like you about snap closures until I got this bag. It stays closed, but it's easy for me to get in and out of.

Holy cow! Is that EVER a good price! Those bags usually run close to 2K, if memory serves.

Don't let me sway you on the closure thing though. If you really don't think you'd feel comfortable you'll never enjoy carrying it and should send it back so you can find something you love.

Holy cow! Is that EVER a good price! Those bags usually run close to 2K, if memory serves.

Don't let me sway you on the closure thing though. If you really don't think you'd feel comfortable you'll never enjoy carrying it and should send it back so you can find something you love.

I agree. That is a great price, but don't keep it just because of the price tag.

If it helps, my Miu Miu satchel also has a snap closure and I haven't had problems with it.

I have just received a reply from the seller of the Prada purse I bought. The seller says that Prada do not put their name or monogram in the lining and neither do they put a serial number on the purse. So whats the point of having a card of authenticity with a number on it and nothing to match it up to. Can anyone help please?

I have just received a reply from the seller of the Prada purse I bought. The seller says that Prada do not put their name or monogram in the lining and neither do they put a serial number on the purse. So whats the point of having a card of authenticity with a number on it and nothing to match it up to. Can anyone help please?

I think they are monogram in the lining as long as it's not leather lining.