what are the overrated movies in ur opinion?

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
i think it's 2 of the latest sofia coppola, lost in translation adn marie antoinette.
also quentin tarantino's kill bill, his previous movies are good, but it's been going downwards ever since IMO.
also babel.

yes! i agree with all of these, except i did like departed (tho i never saw goodfellas). signs was totally overrated. everyone was raving about it at the time. i saw it, and was just like, wow. that was a total waste of time.

Phew.. pretty much agree with most opinions. Babel and Lost in Translation.. I just don't see the greatness in them. I almost fell asleep during both of them. And Signs, and The Village, and Sixth Sense, and anything by that director.

I do love Kill Bill though. Especially part 2! It's hilarious. Or maybe my sense of humour is a little messed up?

The Departed wasn't one of Scorcese's best films, IMHO. He should have won an oscar for Goodfellas.
^^
couldn't agree more~
my roommate made me watched the original version, the name is "Infernal Affairs" (Hong Kong), and i have to admit, that was better, IMO~:shrugs:

for some reason Babel kinda reminds me of Crash but not as well presented...