Coach Hangtag Question

theunblonde

Aug 30, 2006
Hi, ladies! I love reading your posts. When I get my latest purchase (A Legacy Satchel in Pond), I'll be sure to post some pictures of my small collection!

Meanwhile, I have a tiny problem. The hangtag from my orchid pink Soho Hobo (leather) has gone missing! If I call coach, can I get a replacement? It was an outlet purchase, but I really miss the hangtag.

Thanks!

yes you can call and get a replacement.

but actually RECEIVING the correct hangtag after that is a different story...some ladies here are lucky...me, I called 3 times and NEVER got the right hangtag.

Thank you!

Gee, if they mess up enough, between all of us we can make our own LE Lily Straw. :P

I actually found a use for one of them!

YOu know how "made for outlet bags" have "chintzy" (imo) zipper pulls on interior zippers? (small chain with a small circle?) I added one of the random tags to my Chelsea tote interior zipper...makes it easier to grab now!

I didn't know you could do that.

I ordered one for one of my bags and had it sent to the boutique ( I live in Canada and they wont ship it to me) when I went it to see if it was there the SA told me that she didn't recieve a package for me but that she has a bunch of hand tags in the back. She brought them all out for me

That's a great idea re: using them for zipper pulls. I have a Hamptons Multifunction Tote-- the recently discontinued red one. Full price, ordered from the boutique, and the inner pocket has the chintziest zipper! I was going to buy a charm for it, or maybe make a little beaded thing myself, but your hangtag idea is fantastic!