Louis Vuitton Miroir Silver Speedy

inlovewithvuitt

My little devil
O.G.
Mar 14, 2007
Hi all,
I've been trying to get hold of a Miroir Silver Speedy for quite some time. Called up the stores in Singapore but they said it's all sold out. Anyone has any idea where I can get it from? Other than eBay that is. The price there is killing me!

Yup... all sold out everywhere. :sad:

Try looking on eBay too. If you have any authenticity questions, don't hesitate to ask in the "Authenticate This Louis Vuitton" sticky under the "Louis Vuitton Shopping" section. ;)

Hmm, ya. I will. I doubt replicas are able to produce that metallic colors that miroir produces. :smile: Thanks

Actuallly, the replicas have been perfected and they are just as shiny as the real thing and look identical except for small details so do be careful. I'm sure there are going to be some shady characters on ebay trying to make thousands off a copied bag. Good luck!

Just a FYI- they've got the papillon, speedy, keepall and Alma in replica in gold and silver. I haven't seen the dentelle perfected yet, so I'm thinking that line may stump them for a while.

I would like it in gold but I'm not willing to pay ebay prices for it when it sold at LV for about 1400.00CAD! Unless you are willing to over pay for this one you won't get it. If you decide to pay the money make sure you buy from someone known to only sell authentic. authentic_lvlady in Hong Kong should have one eventually, and I have never had a problem with her.

wait a while, a new one might pop up on ebay at a fairly reasonable price.

I was thinking the same thing about when it will sell for a reasobable price. I'm thinking since it is getting more rare to see them at a good price now that it might get worse. I wonder though if people are holding onto them until Christmas or V-day and we'll see a flood???

Either way I hope you can find one...def try authentic lvlady! :flowers:

guys.....I know it's too late...but I really want the silver miroir pochette bad right now...any ideas where to get it...other than ebay? :sad:

Call 866-vuitton and ask if they have any left in boutiques. I heard Canada had at least one pochette and keepall left last week I believe. Ebay or let-trade.com are the other options for purchase. BUT ebay is going to get dangerous soon cause they have gotten the fakes really close to perfect in the last couple of weeks. So be sure to post the auctions in the "authenticate this" forum here in the LV shopping forum so the pros here can help you make sure it is real before spending a huge sum on ebay.

Your other option is to call your local LV and get on the wait list for the miroir lockit coming out in the summer.