Did I miss out?

elongreach

140 lbs lighter
O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I went to the outlets yesterday and they had this tote there:

10760_B4MC-1_d2.jpg

As you all know, the retail for this is 598 and it's an ok bag. Not something I have to have....BUT it was in the clearance section (my absolute favorite part of the Coach outlet) as a final sale. The tag said it was because of spots. So I tore the bag up looking for water spots on the vachetta. Only thing I found was a smudge on the top right of the bag. Not that bad, but you probably couldn't fix the smudge right now.

So the price for it was 244. Even if I didn't love the bag, that was still I pretty good price I think. I put it back, but now I can't stop thinking about it. Did I do the right thing?

Hi! I am still a newbie, but IMO i think you did the right thing. If you were not feeling the bag at that moment and bought it anyways, it would have been just another bag you would not really put to much use. My personal experience is that I would rather save the money and spend it on a bag I really love and use alot. :smile: Hope that helps!

I think you did the right thing too. A good deal is only good if you really love what you find. When I start to feel the way you are feeling about that bag I always try to remember the other great deals I've found at the outlet and that they will have others in the future. Then I will be glad I saved my money.

Hi! I am still a newbie, but IMO i think you did the right thing. If you were not feeling the bag at that moment and bought it anyways, it would have been just another bag you would not really put to much use. My personal experience is that I would rather save the money and spend it on a bag I really love and use alot. :smile: Hope that helps!

I'd have to agree. I probably would have walked away from the bag too. I'd rather spend the money on something I really love. BUT, I might have gotten it just to ebay it and see how well that would have done. :shrugs:

I agree with Kallison - go back and get it!!!! If you're still thinking about it... odds are, it is something that will haunt you if you don't at least TRY to get it...

I think its really cute!! Not $500 cute, but DEFINATELY $250 cute!! :yes: