Amore IRL

I put a Mamma mia on hold today... I'm still debating the black mesh :crybaby: i nearly forgot about it until my bf pointed it out and then I couldn't see anything but that... what do you think? should I just try for a ciao or a bambinone instead?

I don't really like the black mesh with the tan but you could trim it off. :shrugs:
Do you have a Ciao already? It's one of my favorite styles but it doesn't hold a whole lot.

Or maybe a Dolce :graucho:

i COULD have bought alot of amore stuff today, but i refrained because they didnt have good print placements =/ but i did see a SUPER cute Amore Mamma Mia w/ the perfect placement for me...but im already expecting a zucca so i decided against spending the money =/

I don't really like the black mesh with the tan but you could trim it off. :shrugs:
Do you have a Ciao already? It's one of my favorite styles but it doesn't hold a whole lot.

Or maybe a Dolce :graucho:

I'm afraid I might mess it up if I cut it :sad: but the print seems like it really goes with a mamma mia... the print barely repeats and it shows all the characters on it! It looked awesome other than the black...

I actually don't have a ciao yet! that's one of the reasons why I kind of want to get an amore ciao. As for dolces... I have 2 already lol... I might go for a bambinone though...

YAY my friend and I are swapping shifts at work so tomorrow I can run around looking for amore prints :yahoo: I'm calling during my break to ask if they can hold the ciao and see if they have a bambinone amore

I like the black mesh. The print does have black in it (all the outlines) and I think the black mesh sets it off. I wish all the trim was black. I think it would be very sharp looking....