Jessica Simpson

I think she looks more natural now. I think she fits the guy she is with much better with everything - her hair, make up, clothes - toned down so that she looks more like a regular person than a celebrity.

I think she looks better with blonde hair but I've never liked women who looked like Barbie dolls which is what Jessica always looked like before to me, everything was too artificial. Peggy

I really enjoy the change on her. She is maturing and coming into her own now. It usually happens in your mid to later 20's IMO. She is fortunate she has good looks and can morph easily/effortlessly into a new look. All the best to her.

I like her darker hair and I have to admit I do like hearing less about her. When she was with Nick, the joke of the day was "how stupid Jessica is."
Of course, that's not to say I don't wish that she wouldn't eventually get back together with Nick, even though I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

That Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader / Daisy Duke thing only worked for so long, and I'm glad she's trying something else.
(Those looks wouldn't have seemed so bad if she was comfortable with them and she didn't seem to be.)

I think she changed but it definitely is a positive change. She looks better with brown hair I was a little bored with her being a blonde. Her clothes seem to be much better too. She's finally wearing regular, casual clothes which is good because she doesn't have to wear high heels and dresses every day.
I really like her style much more right now.