And the winner is.....(pics)

Purse-O-Nality

Kailey's Mommy
Jan 8, 2007
...The Signature Multi Stripe Demi! ... AND the Scribble Ponytail Scarf. :yahoo:
Thanks for all of you help & input. I got to the store this morning and looked for the Multi Stripe - didn't see the Demi. There were 2 SAs but both were helping someone. I went and looked at the Scribble Demi Satchel - SUPER CUTE, but just from looking and feeling it I could TELL it would get SOOOOO dirty SOOOOOO easy! I also looked at the Hamptons Tote in Green....BEAUTIFUL, but not super versatile. So....they FOUND the Multi Stripe Demi and as soon as they unwrapped it...I WAS SOLD!! :heart:
I also bought the Scribble Pony Scarf for my Ebay find...the denim purse in the pics below. So....what do y'all think?!?!

Attachments

• IMG_1014.JPG
    IMG_1014.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1012.JPG
    IMG_1012.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1013.JPG
    IMG_1013.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 65
Glad you bought the demi! Isn't it AMAZING??? I am still totally enamored with mine, and everyone is finally starting to come around after seeing the pics of the multi-stripe demi I posted-- very true that is is much better in person. I've got that scribble scarf too and it's gorgeous. Congrats and enjoy!

Thank you! Yes, I LOVE my purchases. Here's my dilemma....how do I break out my NEW bag in front of DH when I just bought the Ergo Sig Hobo like 3-4 weeks ago!?!?!? DH never mentions anything I wear or carry...he notices, but he never comments (unless he gets the cc bill and has a COW). But, I bought these bags with MY money!! I am SURE it will get brought up this weekend when we are with his parents and SIL - THEY will want to know all about it and I am SURE he'll overhear! .....I don't know if he'd comment or not...probably just about how there's so much more I could do with that money than buy ANOTHER PURSE! HA! :roflmfao: He's clueless. HE gets to spend whatever he wants on Golf, Drinks, etc... and I spend mine on COACH!!! All is fair, right?!?! :yes:
I am still wondering about the denim bag - do I LOVE it or not?!?! Right now I am not so sure, but seeing the pics, I think it's super cute. We'll see. Sorry to ramble on so :P