Celine Nano Luggage

candice1033 said:
Hi.I m looking for a nano with bright colors. Any knows where can i find it and which department store that can find this nano bag. My first time user on Forum.com for this nano bag. Thanks in advance for the info.

Barneys they seriously have the best selection.

Wondering if anyone knows what colors the nano will be available for the fall? And which stores will be carrying them in the US - I know of Barney's and the Celine boutique?
Also curious about the strap - it looks pretty long. Is there any way to make it shorter? Thanks so much!

im really holding off on another black or red bag - hence waiting for more colors on the nano.. please advise lady if you see a pop color nano anywhere!!! Thanks in advance!!!

ponikuta said:
I am from Australia, do you know where and what is the best way to source Celina Nano? Happy to buy online if it ships to Australia. :smile:

If you are from melbourne, there's an authorized boutique called Christine along flinders lane which carries a wide range of Celine. They had new stock in a couple of weeks ago and i saw a few colours for nano. Not sure if they still have it since they dont last long on the shelves whenever theres new stock. Hth!

SuLi said:
Hi there! You should check out the following link: http://forum.purseblog.com/celine/whats-inside-your-celine-728184.html.

There are several pics of items that can fit into a Nano. I just got my first this week and it is roomier than I anticipated.

Thanks so if is roomier then if looks. Was thinking the micro but like the idea of hand held or strap and the micro has no strap that is the next size up then mini? Very confusing

Finally got my first Celine this week!!! Ordered it from Barneys NY in Boston, MA, but they had to track it down at the Barneys in TX. Was a little nervous to open the box, as you can see it didn't arrive in pristine condition, but the bag itself was thankfully perfect. I LOVE THIS BAG! The black nano in grainy leather! :cloud9:
hi there, gorgeous nano! just wondering does your drummed nano have gold or silver hardware? thanks.