Moderators.

Aslan

rainy
Nov 12, 2006
Is it okay to comment on the announcement about the mod team at the top? If so, I have something to say, but I'll wait til given the go- ahead. If not, you guys can just close this thread.

Is it okay to comment on the announcement about the mod team at the top? If so, I have something to say, but I'll wait til given the go- ahead. If not, you guys can just close this thread.

LOL... :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Am I going to have to go through and remind everyone of today's date?? Oh this is too funny...

Tell me this is it!!!

Effective Immediately: Change in moderator status Dear tPF member,
after careful consideration, Megs and I have decided that it is time for us to face the next challenge in life and move on to better things.

While our moderator crew has done well for us and we certainly appreciate all the hard work they have contributed to this forum, we realize that it is our responsibility to nurture this forum members like they were our own children. Care, love and devotion should be the top priority, it is simply not acceptable for us to allow others to fill in these crucial roles.

Effective immediately, our moderators have been stripped off their moderation abilities and demoted to regular Janes and Joes. While the two of us already have no life outside this forum at all, it will prove to do us good to "two-man" this community.

Hugs & kisses to our ex-mods, we love you all.

Megs & Vlad