Marcie - classic that can stand the test of time?

I think Marcie is definately here to stay! Its a classic hobo design with no bells or whistles that scream "fad" or "too trendy". Its elegant, simple and understated and those are usually the pieces that are around forever :biggrin:

I was put off for years after my experience with the paddington but 3 years later I have recently purchased my first Marcie & Paraty & I think both bags are here to stay & agree with bunnches that its not too fussy so I think it will be around for a long time.

Hmmmm....still not sure about Marcie. It was actually the Marcie that first got me into Chloe, but then I saw the Paraty shortly after doing more research and jumped ship real quick and have never looked back. Paraty I feel will become a classic but don't think I can say the same about the Marcie. This is just my opinion, maybe Marcie will prove me wrong :graucho:

Yes, I think it'll endure the test of time. To me when I think of Chloe, the three bags that come to mind are: Silverado, Paraty and Marcie.

I hope they do hold their value as I want to sell my barely used large Marcie black hobo and buy a medium brown/tan marcie shoulder bag instead.I do love the classic look of the black hobo but the large is just too large!