Brighton Blue--Is it a wearable color?

Rockerchic has a gorgeous brighton blue birkin as does Japster. Hopefully, they will post some pics for oyu. But I think both have posted in the Hermes in Action thread too.

i think rockerchic's and japster's bbs are gorgeous! that being said, i think it can look SO different in pics - sometimes to me it appears more of a gray-blue hue, and sometimes it looks more like a true blue (darker). would love to see one in person!

I have a BB and wear it almost like a neutral. Today I have olive green jacket on, white t and jeans and black ballet flats and am carrying my bb. It is terrific with black, brown, gray, white tan, blue jeans, etc.
I absolutely love it! Please let me know if I can help you out further!

Here is a good picture of the color!
attachment.php

Attachments

• hermes 008_1.jpg
    hermes 008_1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 258
I am thinking and actually can't think of a color that I wouldn't wear this with. It is a very sophisticated blue and can go with other colors beside my boring neutral color palette above...pinks, orange, greens,...

:blush: :heart:

I always have that initially difficulty taking off the protective plastic and knowing she will never be pristine again...but once it's done, then i am able to carry her with abandon! Have fun at the shore today!