overstock.com whatches and jewelry

i have not bought from them but since no one else has chimed in i will tell you that on another site someone bought a cartier watch from them and had it authenticated at cartier.

I've seen a mix. They supposedly chacked down on replicas things but I would still watch out. Make sure there is a guarantee or you pay with a credit card so you have something to fall back on just in case.

I have not bought jewelry from them but I have bought designer clothes, all real. You just need to be aware that if you return it there is a restocking fee of 20% of purchase price and that can get real expensive with jewelry

I heard a story about a guy who bought something from overstock. Apparently he tried to return it and couldn't because they're in bankruptcy and don't have to accept returns? I'm not sure how true this is...

I've seen a mix. They supposedly chacked down on replicas things but I would still watch out. Make sure there is a guarantee or you pay with a credit card so you have something to fall back on just in case.

:sad: wow, i never knew that they had some replicas. that's kind of alarming because i almost bought a movado watch for my bf there. i would def. not have felt good after reading this. but good thing i bought it from movado boutique 15% off sale baby!!!!:yahoo: