Vernis Snapped Billfold and Coin Purse - What do you think?

ducky112

I heart the bean
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
What do you guys think of this wallet..like it's functionality..look..etc. How many cards can you put in each slot? The frambroise looks amazing!

Attachments

• snappedbill2.jpg
    snappedbill2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 63
  • snappedbill.jpg
    snappedbill.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 68
I like it, but there's not enough CC slots for me. To answer your q, there are technically 4 CC slots (some people shove in 2-3 cards into each slot, but I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS lol) and I think 1-2 compartments in which you can put a few other cards, then there's the long billfold, and on the back the coin pocket :yes:

What do you guys think of this wallet..like it's functionality..look..etc. How many cards can you put in each slot? The frambroise looks amazing!

I'm also considering this one... (in Mono) I already have the PTI and it's OK in my BH and the Noe's but to big for the smaller bags so I need a little wallet and this one seems OK. I will put the important cards inside and the rest of them in a cles that I keep in my bag all the time.

My friend has this in mono and she has almost 15 cards in there. She sticks cards in the existing CC slots and added one of those plastic inserts that can store like 10 cards in side...

My friend has this in mono and she has almost 15 cards in there. She sticks cards in the existing CC slots and added one of those plastic inserts that can store like 10 cards in side...

I was thinking about doing this with a mini ring agenda in pomme as I need a small wallet as well....

Would you be able to take a pic of your wallet so I can see what it's like with cards and stuff? It's hard to imagine how thick it will get :smile:

I don't have it, I just remember from playing around with it at the store:yes:. However, I do still think it's cute. It was one of the wallets that I liked about a year ago, but then I bought the LE Charms porte monnaie cuz there are 10 CC slots and suits me better.