Celine Chitty-chat club!

Hi every one,

I am very new to Celine bag, I just got an introduction by friend of my. Now I would like to have it in my collection. Please give me a advise for the first luggage mini size, which color should I buy? classic black, beige or taupe?

Thank you:smile:

Hi All! I can't remember if I've asked this before, but does the micro luggage come in python? I love Kourtney Kardashian's black python mini and would love to find one in the micro size.. any idea?

It seems that all the stores are pretty empty because of the Celine factory having been closed for August. I guess new stock will arrive soon (hopefully!) :smile:

I dont know how true all of this is. I was in Paris and I went to Bon Marche and Printemps and they told me they were completely sold out of Phantom, Luggage, and Trapeze.

I went to the Celine store and am woman was in front of me. Grabbed the luggage from display and said "I want this" and Sales associate literally said almost in front of me "sorry, we don't have any left...that is a display not for sale". I watched her ask if she could buy display and he said "no".

Well a few minutes later I asked him if I could try on this same bag...after a few minutes I asked him if he had it in any other colors...and he listed off about 4 colors and I walked out with a Luggage Mini in camel.

I dont know if Bon marche and printemps were telling the truth...it seems like stock is limited, but I dont know if they are trying to create more and more of a demand by making it less available....but thought my experience was very strange...although I walked away quite happy!

Hi Ladies I bought an item from Bergdof goodman but I didn't find the Celine tag inside with the exact model number... Any idea if there is an internal tag like a Balenciaga does on an internal tag? Thanks much in advance

b.obsessed said:
Hi Ladies I bought an item from Bergdof goodman but I didn't find the Celine tag inside with the exact model number... Any idea if there is an internal tag like a Balenciaga does on an internal tag? Thanks much in advance

I purchased a couple of Celine from BG and some of them did not come with the tag indicating the color. There is only the Celine care booklet and your bag should come with a price tag.

Gosh, just saw a lady with a tan (sorry don't know the proper name, maybe souris?) trapeze at my supermarket and it was divine. I had to pay her a compliment. Though in my tired state, I initially called it a phantom, but corrected myself. lol!

Fab bag!

foxyqt said:
Hi All! I can't remember if I've asked this before, but does the micro luggage come in python? I love Kourtney Kardashian's black python mini and would love to find one in the micro size.. any idea?

Yes micros come in python too, but they are not easy to find. The micro size is already rare to come by, more so for python!