Caroldiva or Mypoupette is more reliable?

I couldn't find a post about Mypoupette which OP had a no response problem from them. Anyway, I would like to know if there is a member who used them recently. I'm wondering if they respond an authentication request as promised or not. A friend of mine bought a LV bag which was authenticated by Carol last year. She is planning to sell it and thinking to use an other authenticator for the same bag to give more assurance to a potential buyer. Is there any other authenticators you will recommend for LV bags?

Also, she is looking for a Bottega Veneta authenticator, too. If you have any recommendation, we would really apprecaite it.

TIA!:smile:

Caroldiva should stick to authenticating what she knows best. She has deemed a fake Dior Gaucho authentic and I think she just became greedy and accepts any brands to make more money while the knowledge is lacking. If the gals here say its authentic I would believe them.
I know this thread is old but I absolutely agree. she said my bal bag was fake and when I got a second opinion it was in deed authentic. She needs to stick to what she knows!!!

I couldn't find a post about Mypoupette which OP had a no response problem from them. Anyway, I would like to know if there is a member who used them recently. I'm wondering if they respond an authentication request as promised or not. A friend of mine bought a LV bag which was authenticated by Carol last year. She is planning to sell it and thinking to use an other authenticator for the same bag to give more assurance to a potential buyer. Is there any other authenticators you will recommend for LV bags?

Also, she is looking for a Bottega Veneta authenticator, too. If you have any recommendation, we would really apprecaite it.

TIA!:smile:
I don't know if you already got your answer but I use luxedh authentications services and authenticate4u.com. the last one is my absolute favorite, they get back to me in less than 24 hours and work M-S and only charge $7 :biggrin:

Please do a search of this forum for many, many posts on negative experiences with My Poupette.

I have used Carol for many authentications and think she's great, however they've all been Louis Vuitton pieces.