REVEAL: Dear Miss Paraty.... *Wood* you be mine? (Lots of pics!)

Girrrrl, don't tempt me! I know... Marcie is what started this all -- I just got sidetracked! :lol: Marcie is definitely on the horizon, but I am going to try and take my time deciding what color I want to bite the bullet on... I have narrowed it down to a satchel w/ strap in: Nut, Ochre.... and I need to see IRL what the upcoming color "Waterlily" is going to look like. Something mauve-y pink would be really pretty. Oh, look at me, you have me Marcie obsessing!

Waterlily?! I've not heard about Waterlily :panic: What colour is that? I need to know!!!! :lol: Mauve-pink would be gorgeous!

Waterlily?! I've not heard about Waterlily :panic: What colour is that? I need to know!!!! :lol: Mauve-pink would be gorgeous!

Cupcake! :hugs: Well, so far the only pics I have found on it are in the Chloe catalogue on the official website... the mauve-y blushy color, shown here in Ethel, Elsie, and then Marcie, Elsie, and Lily wallets, are all labeled as "Waterlily." I LOVE this color... it looks so pretty!!

chloewaterlily.jpg

waterlily3.jpg

The super cute Mini Marcies (and Paraty and Ethel) that are coming out are "Waterlily" too, but the Saks pic looks more like a peachy, coral-y color. This is Saks:

waterlily2.jpg

So it's a mystery for now! I tried to see if Chloe LV had any intel pics yet but haven't heard back. I must see this one IRL! :graucho: Hehe you and I have to get on the Marcie train already!

Waterlily looks gorgeous! I've just had a look at their catalogue on their website and love it! :love: And I agree - it's quite different from the mini Marcie on Saks.

Quite like the Icy Mint too but would like it in the traditional Marcie style ;)

Congrats! The leather on your paraty is TDF!!

Thanks, bubbleloba!! I LOVE this leather!! :love:

Soooooooo beautiful!!! I'm so excited for you to have finally found your HG! You carry her so well, and it's perfection with your boots! :tup:

Thanks, girlie!! :hugs: I am crushing on her hard... I feel bad for my other bags because they've all been sitting in their dust bags since I got this one!! Paraty and I sure are in that honeymoon phase! hehe I can so see why you had to have two!!

Can't believe I'm just seeing this.... Another beautiful neutral and I love it paired with your gorgeous boots!!! Congrats, glad you tracked down this beauty!!

Thank you, lady!! :ghi5: I'm so happy I tracked this one down too... a HG, for me for sure! I'm in love!