I Got My Gustto

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
What a nice nice bag. I can't get a good handle on the pics of it. It makes the bag look dull. It's got great soft leather and it's deflated look, makes it look cool and different. I'm very happy.

Gustto.JPG

gustto1.JPG

gustto2.JPG

gustto3.JPG

For some reason I just stumbled across this brand last weekend at atore here in IL call Von Maur. What a great bag!!! The leather is so soft and smooshy. I didn't know anyone who carried one.....it looks great!! Thanks for sharing!

Anne

I have been looking forward to hearing all about your Gustto bag when it arrived. I've been considering one in a darker shade, possibly black. What don't you like about it and do you think that it is worth what you spent? I remember that there was a thread in the past with opinions concerning the price. Love the look of that bag...congrats to you.

I have been looking forward to hearing all about your Gustto bag when it arrived. I've been considering one in a darker shade, possibly black. What don't you like about it and do you think that it is worth what you spent? I remember that there was a thread in the past with opinions concerning the price. Love the look of that bag...congrats to you.

There's nothing about it I don't like yet. The lining is a little bright...LOL I can't complain about my price. I got my Ebay seller friend to hunt me one up and he happened to have one on hand. He gave it to me dirt cheap (I think since I have bought over 6 bags from him in the last month). I like building big rapports with good sellers. They treat you well and give you great deals when they can.

Oh, and yes, it is a shoulder bag if you want to.