My two new bags

finzup

Easily tempted
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Ok so.. I won this one on ebay for a whopping $9.99:

And i just got this one at Coach in NYC -- I am thinking of returning and getting the bigger multifunction bag

(don't mind my quaker oat snacks in the background..lol)

wow! that first one looks to be in awesome shape! nice find!! I love the black tote, but I remember you talking about the bigger one. Either is great!

CONGRATS!

Yeah, I got some Ketel One vodka martini's in me in NYC and saw the Coach store -- I tried all 4 weekend bags... Liked the multifunction the best -- but in my vodka haze I thought it was too expensive. Now I'm thinking, "It's only another $150 to get the multifunction".. $200 tuesday, $150 saturday.. doesn't seem like I'm spending $350 all at once..lol :wlae:

Yeah, I got some Ketel One vodka martini's in me in NYC and saw the Coach store -- I tried all 4 weekend bags... Liked the multifunction the best -- but in my vodka haze I thought it was too expensive. Now I'm thinking, "It's only another $150 to get the multifunction".. $200 tuesday, $150 saturday.. doesn't seem like I'm spending $350 all at once..lol :wlae:

I'm glad to see someone else thinks exactly like me!! They're much more affordable that way :yes: Nice bags you got and what a steal on that first one, it looks fantastic!

This bag is a beauty-
DSC02137.JPG
congrats