Since WHEN Did Tokidoki Make An Infant/Baby Line?

its cute but i don think the baby is going to know what toki is :lol: so i dont think it would matter? imo..though :biggrin: ...annie b is right ...babies grow fast..so most likely the baby wont use it that long enough..

I'd like to get one for my nephew but I don't have any idea what kind of prints they have for a boy?
They had one my husband noticed but I wasn't interested because I want toki money for myself! ha! I thought the monkey one was darling! It was pale yellow...could work for a boy. But ya'll are right! 10x is lucky! I change my Ryan a couple times a day just to see his clothes on him! ha! Hes a very patient sweet little dude!;) who is learning to get into everything around the house

The teachers at my son's school would really roll their eyes if I brought my 14 month old into the elementary school with the pic. of a cow holding a machine gun in his hands! Something just not right about that.....unless somebody can explain it to me? I'm really not too into the death images either ...especially for little ones!

Ha! Ha! I know what you mean Annie. I don't think my sister would be too happy w/me if I got that one or one w/adios (grim reaper) on it! Since she doesn't know anything about Toki.