Your CELINE in action PICS!

Do anyone know the latest price of Celine Mini luggage at London or Paris? Does the normal one can stay in good shape after long used? N the normal mini luggage is in what leather?
And which leather is better to avoid sagging? I want my bag look firm.

Holly, spotted by blogger/pfer chicago.style, w/ what looks to me the Luggage Zip NO curves (?)...

i couldn't resist. she looks so fresh!

5019517602_5cb6612c0a_z.jpg
Love the entire look!

I DID IT! After looking up this blog every single day and reading every single post (it made me feel like a stalker) I finally bought a smooth black mini! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I will post a picture soon, but I have to put together the perfect outfit for its first outing. (I'm thinking khaki jeans, white top and white superga). Everyone's outfits look so nice and elegant, so I hope that it'll work!

Do anyone know the latest price of Celine Mini luggage at London or Paris? Does the normal one can stay in good shape after long used? N the normal mini luggage is in what leather?
And which leather is better to avoid sagging? I want my bag look firm.

It's 1600€ in Paris and I think £1300 in London. If you're buying one, go to Rue de Grenelle, they seem to have had quite a few bags there. However there are some rumors going around that Celine will have a price increase (which may have already been introduced on the 1st sept.) I hope this helps you, sorry I couldn't answer more questions.