eluxury: Backordered :( but it said in stock

Dec 12, 2006
Well I was just able to snatch up a damier azur mini pochette and it appeared IN STOCK during the entire checkout process.

I received my confirmation email and its says the following:

Description: LV DAMIER AZUR MINI ACCES POUC
Quantity: 1
Item Status: Backorder
Price: $215.00

:confused1: Thats strange, no?

Well I was just able to snatch up a damier azur mini pochette and it appeared IN STOCK during the entire checkout process.

I received my confirmation email and its says the following:

Description: LV DAMIER AZUR MINI ACCES POUC
Quantity: 1
Item Status: Backorder
Price: $215.00

:confused1: Thats strange, no?

I had the same thing happen to me the first time I ordered my azur speedy- the whole transaction went thru on their website- then when the confirmation came it said backordered- same as yours.
The order never went thru- when I checked my eluxury account a week later it showed not record of it being on backorder and I had to start all over again looking for one

Omigosh, I just ordered one too and my email says in-stock....i wonder if mine is back ordered too? I ordered it right after lunch, i got back to work and it was on the website! :confused1:

Hello, sorry I didnt get a chance to post yesterday. The order is in process :smile:

I emailed them and they confirmed.

I can't wait. FYI - I did see a damier azur small ring agenda today on eluxury and there is a damier azur small 4 key ring on there now.