Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Do any of you have a purse organizer in your Speedy 35? I was looking at the "purse to go" website and wasn't exactly sure what size to get. According to their specs, I should be getting an xl jumbo but that seems awfully big. They are talking 18" long.

Hi ladies,

Does anyone still buy/own White Multi Speedy 30? Is it a bag anyone uses/carries anymore? I'm thinking on one and want to know if is a good choice? BTW I just turned 40 is this bag still OK for me?

Would greatly appreciate some opinions!

Do any of you have a purse organizer in your Speedy 35? I was looking at the "purse to go" website and wasn't exactly sure what size to get. According to their specs, I should be getting an xl jumbo but that seems awfully big. They are talking 18" long.

I have one in my speedy 35 and love it. Go it from pimpmyspeedy.com

Hi ladies,

Does anyone still buy/own White Multi Speedy 30? Is it a bag anyone uses/carries anymore? I'm thinking on one and want to know if is a good choice? BTW I just turned 40 is this bag still OK for me?

Would greatly appreciate some opinions!

I also planned on purchasing this bag but changed my mind. White Multi Speedy is very pretty. I will just continue to admire it from afar though :smile: i also just turned 40, and i asked myself: do i see myself still carrying this bag after 5 years? The answer was NO. So i just used the money to buy LV bags which i can imagine myself carrying in 5-10 years time. This is just my opinion. But if you really like this bag and will make you happy, i say go for it ;)

I have the speedy b 35 and use the extra jumbo purse to go - it's the correct size :smile:
fit's properly inside