Legacy Brown vs. Legacy Whiskey

What do you think of the Legacy Brown vs Legacy Whiskey?

• The Whiskey is a MUCH better color.

• The Brown is a great color and I like it!

• I like both the brown and whiskey equally.

• I don't like either one.

Results are only viewable after voting.

pompilit

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
I got my Brown Legacy Satchel in the mail today.

My final PCE purchase, yay! :drool: :yahoo: My PCE marathon: http://forum.purseblog.com/2255052-post112.html

I wasn't sure how much I'd like the Brown color versus the Whiskey. But I really was surprised, and I love the Brown. I think it's just yummy. :yes: I took a bunch of pictures of it next to my Whiskey Ali for comparison so you could see the difference. Some with flash, and some without - so hopefully it'll show a true representation of the color.

What do you all think of the Brown vs the Whiskey?

Attachments

• IMG_1603.jpg
    IMG_1603.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1606.jpg
    IMG_1606.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_1609.jpg
    IMG_1609.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1610.jpg
    IMG_1610.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1611.jpg
    IMG_1611.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 63
I'm ify about my Ali in Brown, just wasn't wowed. But I definately like the brown more than whiskey. I am probably the only Coach legacy fan who isn't lovin' whiskey!?! The satchel is an outstanding bag! Enjoy it!

I voted for both colors. I thought I wouldn't like the Brown color based on the catalog photo, but I love your pictures of the satchel in that color. I think you made a great choice. Both colors look very 'rich.'

-Stephanie (pond23)

Hmm well I voted for both, because well I do like both! But after looking at your pictures, I think I like the brown more. Could also be because I absolutely love the Legacy satchel more than the Ali. If I had the $ I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

First, I have to say that my favorite legacy color of all time is the Whiskey, that hasn't changed. However, I am totally loving the brown color. :drool: BUT I'm not loving the satchel. :crybaby: I'm really used to having a bag that can go on my shoulder comfortably and be "out of the way" so to speak. Sadly, I'm going to have to return the satchel, because it's just not the style of bag for me. :crybaby: I couldn't justify the price for a bag I'd hardly use, just because the color is TDF. But I'd still LOVE something in Brown! :heart:

Does anyone know (or any SAs know) if Coach will make any of the other Legacy items in the Brown color?

Does anyone know (or any SAs know) if Coach will make any of the other Legacy items in the Brown color?

I know the Ali comes in brown. But I am wondering the same thing that Pompilit is inquiring about. I got the Mandy in Whiskey for the PCE and I like it, but I think I would LOVE it if it was Brown . . . . . Not quiet buyer's remorse, but . . . .

I know the Ali comes in brown. But I am wondering the same thing that Pompilit is inquiring about. I got the Mandy in Whiskey for the PCE and I like it, but I think I would LOVE it if it was Brown . . . . . Not quiet buyer's remorse, but . . . .

Ok, *how* did I miss that? :wtf: And even after entheos mentioned it too? *sigh* sometimes I'm such a :wacko: and I need a lot of: :noggin:

Thanks lalabelle7!

Hm... MUST consider an Ali in brown.... :idea: