WOC aka Wallet on Chain 'Must Have'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ;)
I am looking for a Lipstick WOC in the Patent grey or purple... Does someone know if they are a classic which they always have or if they are only for the summer p12 Collection? I really want one but are the Boutiques in Europe getting them or are they over? ;(http://www.portero.com/media/catalo...nt-leather-woc-wallet-on-chain-bag----dc1.jpg

If you are okay with preowned ones to save some money i see them on ebay all the time (: however a the moment i only see a black patent one for $1,989

thecitylove said:
Hello ;)
I am looking for a Lipstick WOC in the Patent grey or purple... Does someone know if they are a classic which they always have or if they are only for the summer p12 Collection? I really want one but are the Boutiques in Europe getting them or are they over? ;(http://www.portero.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/2/-/2-11784-212492--chanel-beige-lipstick-patent-leather-woc-wallet-on-chain-bag----dc1.jpg

A grey one was just posted on eBay if you were still interested for $2,000.

Hanae said:
I have a stupid question to ask, but my classic timeless woc in lamb skin has burgundy interior I was wondering shouldn't it be black ?
Thanks

Chanel created the burgundy interior so it is easier to find things in a black bag. I think all of the new classic Chanel handbags (classic flaps) come with only burgundy interior. (: hope this helps!

Joleenx3 said:
Chanel created the burgundy interior so it is easier to find things in a black bag. I think all of the new classic Chanel handbags (classic flaps) come with only burgundy interior. (: hope this helps!

Yes but I thought it was only for the real classics not for the wocs!
Maybe its because my red woc is fully red inside and out.
Oh well I love it nonetheless :smile: Its quite clever to put burgundy inside to see things at parties and such!!

cinderellashoes said:
Thanks. I just saw it :smile:
Bit pricey :sad: so I need to pass.
Guess I need to look elsewhere - ebay is way too overpriced.

You just got to look consistently. I just bought a older timeless WOC slightly used for $900 with auth card & white box from cambon. They have good deals you just need to catch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.